ICC 2019 BAN World Cup Jersey& T-Shirts, Online Tickets| BAN World Cup Playing XI 2019 World Cup Matches Prediction ICC WC Who Will Win
ICC 2019 BAN World Cup Jersey& T-Shirts
Guys, this year the World cup will be organised in its home country England and will be accompanied by Wales from the 24th of May. It will be the 12th season of ICC Cricket World Cup. It is the most awaited tournament for the cricket lovers and this time we are providing you with the prediction of every match which will be played. This time the World Cup will be played between 10 teams and we are providing with the pros and cons of every team playing in it. Today we are here with the strength and weakness of Bangladesh Team. Bangladesh is one of the teams which won many league matches but never made it to the further stage of it. This team many times are able to decrease the run rate of the many big teams and we all know that run rate plays a very vital role.
For Premium Match Prediction Whatsapp On 8077764340 (NO DEMO)So first of all we will take a small discussion about the TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited. This company was established in 22nd January, 2001. It has completed his 18 years of service in the market. The polcies of this company are following:- Auto Secure- Private Car Pakage Policy, Long-tern Two Wheeler Package Policy and Liability Only Policy.
All the matches of Team Bangladesh in World Cup 2019
Today, we are here providing you with the information related to all the player of Bangladesh cricket team those who are selected for the World Cup. You can now have the complete information about each and every player and get here to know what are their capabilities and on the basis of that how they can perform in the various matches. The team will begin their journey in the World Cup from the 2nd of June where they will play against South Africa. Check the article below for the complete information about team Bangladesh related to this World Cup. The team had played 2 warm-up matches out of which one was abandoned due to rain and another they lose to India by 95 runs.
- Jun 02, 2019: Bangladesh vs South Africa, Match 5
- June 05, 2019: Bangladesh vs New Zealand, Match 9
- Jun 08, 2019: England vs Bangladesh, Match 12
- June 11, 2019: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Match 16
- Jun 17, 2019: Windies vs Bangladesh, Match 23
- June 20, 2019: Australia vs Bangladesh, Match 26
- Jun 24, 2019: Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Match 31
- Jul 2, 2019: Bangladesh vs India, Match 40
- Jul 05, 2019: Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Match 43
ICC World Cup 2019 Australia’s Playing XI
After their debut in the World Class Cricket, Bangladesh has made so much struggle. Now, they are in the position that they can bring down the run rate of their rivals. This team is the one who is able to do some miracles a few times and they are able to win the matches against some of the strong team. They are able to give the best challenge to there rivals even the World top most feared teams. They made their debut in the World Cup in the World Cup 1986. The tournament will start from May 30 and will end on July 14. So, all the cricket fans get ready to see the world cup this time whether on your T.V. sets or live in the stadium. We will also be providing you with a direct link to book your tickets.
For Premium Match Prediction Whatsapp On 8077764340 (NO DEMO)Now the last one is United India Insurance Company Limited. This insurance company was incorporated as a company on 18th February 1938. But this company was nationalized in 1972. This company has 12% contribution in India in Car insurance. The key benifits of this company are:- They have very good geographical coverage in India, You can enhance the coverage for electronic fittings, LPG or CNG kits.
Bangladesh CWC 19 Playing XI Strength and Weakness
Below you will see the name of the layers who are selected for the World Cup and below it, you can see their strength and weaknesses. It is important for every predictor to know the strength and weakness of the players before making any prediction. Once you know it will be easy for you to do it
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Abdul Hasan, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed, Nasir Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz.
- Tamim Iqbal: A 30 years batsman with the Left-handed batting style with Right-arm off break bowling style.
- Liton Das: A wicket-keeper batsman with Right handed batting style and an experienced wicketkeeper and Right-arm medium-fast bowling style.
- Mehidy Hasan: A 21 years old young player with enough experience to tackle every hard situation. A Right -handed batsman with Right arm off break bowling style. He acts as an all-rounder for the team.
- Rubel Hossain: A 29 years old Right-arm fast-medium bowler He holds the fast bowling department of the team. When the time comes he can also bat as Right handed style.
- Mahmudullah: Another experience from the Bangladesh team. A very experienced player of the team in each and every format. A batsman with Right-hand batting style and a Right arm off break bowling style.
- Sabbir Rahman: A middle-order batsman with Right handed batting style and a Right arm Legbreak bowling
- Shakib Al Hasan: A very experienced player of the team and the previous Captain. He is an allrounder with Left-handed batting style and Slow left-arm orthodox bowling.
- Mushfiqur Rahim: A wicket-keeper batsman with the Right-handed batting style with Right-arm Off Break bowling action. He is the opening batsman of the team.
- Abu Hider Rony: A 23 years old Left-arm fast-medium bowler He holds the fast bowling department and a great companion to Rubel Hossain.
- Abu Jayed: A Right handed batsman with Right-arm fast-medium bowling.
- Nasir Hossain: A 27 years old batsman with enough experience to tackle any problem. He is an allrounder with Right-handed batting style and Right-arm Off Break bowling action.
- Mosaddek Hossain: Another allrounder with Right-handed batting style and Right-arm Off Break bowling action.
- Mohammad Saifuddin: A rookie player with Left-handed batting style and Right-arm medium-fast bowler. He is a part-time allrounder.
Bangladesh Playing XI T-Shirts, Online Booking 2019
Bangladesh World Cup jersey is quite different from the last time. This time their logo “The Royal Bengal Tiger” is printed in the centre and the and Bangladesh is printed on the top and bottom in Bangla and English respectively. the jersey will be in green in colour and red stripes are on each shoulder.
So guys bookmark our website for further related information. If you like you can also share it with your friends. So, guys, that’s all for this article visit our website for further information.
For Premium Match Prediction Whatsapp On 8077764340 (NO DEMO)